Some cool Dinner Recipes images:
15/365/1476 (June 26, 2012) – Salmon with Hoisin Glaze
Image by cseeman
Recipe found here: coreyrecipes.blogspot.com/2012/06/salmon-with-hoisin-glaz…
Dinner (with recipe)
Image by Chaomancer
Hot, steamy dinner, messy to make, good to eat. This would probably feed 6 people but I was aiming for 3 single meals 😉 Warning: probably won’t fit in a single pot. Divide all amounts evenly for smaller parties.
– 300 grams macaroni
– 250 grams mushrooms
– 500 grams green beans
– 300 grams carrots
– 200 grams onions
– 200 grams of cubed bacon (or other meat)
– lots of olive oil, some salt, some black pepper
– 1 red pepper
Start by frying up the bacon, so it will release all the nice grease. Add the mushrooms, red pepper, and onions, all in small pieces. Let it fry for a while, until the mushrooms turn brownish. Meanwhile, cook macaroni as usual, until it is al dente. Drain it, and put it aside until later.
Once mushrooms start to look brownish, add the carrots and beans. Stir frequently and let it cook on medium heat. After a couple of minutes (you may want to try some veggies to see if they’re tasty) add macaroni to the mix. Stir everything and let it cook for another 5 minutes or so, so the macaroni takes on some of the flavor of the other ingredients.
Ready to serve.
365.031 – mushroom pizza
Image by nettsu
1 x pizza base
1 1/2 cups pizza cheese
150g flat mushrooms, sliced thinly
100g feta cheese, crumbled
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh chives
1. preheat oven to 200C/400F
2. place pizza base on pizza tray – sprinkle half the cheese (I normally spread garlic oil over the pizza base first). Spread mushroom, fetta, chives and remaining pizza cheese on pizza base.
3. Bake until top is brown and base is crispy